Alert Emergency Alert

Coronavirus Response Updates

Read More

How to Make a Complaint Against Your Cable/Video Provider

The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) is responsible for the implementation and oversight of Public Act 480 of 2006-Uniform Video Services Local Franchise Act (the Act). Section 10 of the Act provides a video/cable dispute resolution process at the MPSC to be used by customers, providers, and franchise entities (municipalities). This dispute resolution process allows customers who are unable to resolve their video/cable television complaints with their provider to file a complaint with MPSC.

The video/cable webpage at the MPSC is:,4639,7-49641---,00.html

More information can be found here.