- Bid documents posted on the MITN System include the necessary information on how to return bids and proposals.
- Contracts for services and bids will ultimately be awarded to the lowest responsible and responsive bidder, as determined in the sole discretion of the City of Romulus or otherwise in a manner deemed by the City to be in the best interests of the City of Romulus.
- The City reserves the right to waive technicalities in the bid award.
- The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- All applicants will receive equal consideration. All bids are awarded without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex.
- All bid openings are open to the public. Bids are opened approximately 15 minutes after the stated opening deadline. Both the opening deadline and the public opening are subject to postponement as outlined in the invitation to bid.