Single Family Residential Building Sites
- A site drainage plan that bears the seal and signature of a Civil Engineer or Land Surveyor registered to practice in the State of Michigan must be supplied.
- Required Elevations (U.S.G.S. Datum)Existing and proposed grades around perimeter of lot
- Existing and proposed grades at building corners Proposed first floor finish elevation
- Finish grades at adjacent buildings
- Sidewalks Ditch lines Road centerline and edge surrounding area 100 feet beyond site limits (contours in 1 foot intervals or elevations to 0.1 feet on a grid of 50 feet or less, as required) 200 feet beyond site – commercial and industrial site.
- Dimensions to be Shown Setbacks and side yards of adjacent buildings
- Proposed setbacks and side yards Site boundaries
Additional information to be shown:
- Property description Bench Mark (U.S.G.S. Datum)
- Right of Way width
- Type and width of road surface
- Proposed drainage pattern
- Proposed driveways and drainage grades Location and size of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water main Indicate sump pump location and system or means of disposal.